EUROPEAN WINNER 2025 BRNO, CZECH

   

Something amazing happened at the European winner dog show in Brno!

Words cannot describe the feeling! We are so thankful and happy! ❤ 

It was so lovely to see so many friends also!

 

European Winner 2025, Brno Czech Rebublic 10.4.2025

190 Aussies entered

males judge + BOB: Guido Schäfer

females judge Francesco Cochetti

Group judge: Rony Doedjins

 

Julsamorous Grand Hurricane EXC1, JUN CACIB, European Junior Winner 2025 🏆, Best Of Breed Junior, Best In Show 5  Junior 🏆

Julsamorous Wind Of Change CH EXC

Julsamorous Yum Yum CH EXC

Julsamorous Arctic Queen JUN EXC

Seventy Seven Champagne Bubbles VET EXC3

 

National Winner Brno 11.4.2025

Judge: Gerard Jipping

Julsamorous Grand Hurricane EXC1 JUN CAC, Czech Junior Champion, Best Of Breed Junior🏆

Julsamorous Yum-Yum EXC

Julsamorous Wind Of Change EXC2, RES CAC

Julsamorous Arctic Queen EXC

Seventy Seven Champagne Bubbles EXC1


JC.I.B  JEUW-25 FI JCH EE JCH LV JCH CZE JCH FIW-24 FIJW-24 Julsamorous Grand Hurricane "Rossini"




JC.I.B  JEUW-25 FI JCH EE JCH LV JCH CZE JCH FIW-24 FIJW-24 Julsamorous Grand Hurricane "Rossini"



JC.I.B  JEUW-25 FI JCH EE JCH LV JCH CZE JCH FIW-24 FIJW-24 Julsamorous Grand Hurricane "Rossini"

JC.I.B  JEUW-25 FI JCH EE JCH LV JCH CZE JCH FIW-24 FIJW-24 Julsamorous Grand Hurricane "Rossini"


JC.I.B  JEUW-25 FI JCH EE JCH LV JCH CZE JCH FIW-24 FIJW-24 Julsamorous Grand Hurricane "Rossini"

Seventy Seven Champagne Bubbles 






Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Uudet valiot / New Champions

Tuloksia viikonlopulta / Results from the weekend 26-27.8.2023